Apparently they have corrected the mistype. It now says Bus.
MSNBC probably has made one of the largest blunders I've ever seen in a story-
[ QUOTE ]
Bush filled with Iraqi soldiers explodes; car bomb hits Baghdad bank
[/ QUOTE ] Iraq story Even I would have gotten this, when proof reading, it might have been mispelled though. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Apparently they have corrected the mistype. It now says Bus.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]That is why I copied it then. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I just wanted to make sure I didn't get blamed for it.
I think you was just trying to throw W under the "bush" again. JK [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Are you kidding?? He's got bush on his brains now.
Too bad it won't grow on his scalp![img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
haha funny!
Bookmarks